Verve Crowne Plaza Hotel, Natick, MA - Massachusetts
Resolve New England is proud to host the 26th Annual Fertility Treatment, Donor Choices and Adoption conference, the nation’s signature conference focused on individuals and couples struggling to build their families.
2019 Keynote Speaker: Chloe Melas
- Top professionals and renowned presenters will speak on the latest advances in fertility treatments, donor conception, surrogacy, and adoption.
- Day-long conference offers in-depth exploration of the medical, emotional, and legal aspects of infertility, donor options, adoption, and other family-building choices.
- Attendees have over 20 seminars to choose from in a variety of related issue areas: Infertility Treatment, Adoption, Donor Conception, Surrogacy, Emotional Health and Complementary Services.
- Some workshops WILL fill up based on the capacity of the meeting rooms.
- Over 25 exhibitors including fertility clinics, pharmaceutical companies, donor egg agencies, adoption agencies, pharmacies, attorneys, and complementary treatment providers.
- Resolve New England (RNE) never wants cost to be a barrier to people attending our conference. Our Lisa Fenn Gordenstein Scholarship Fund helps ensure that we do not have to turn any attendees away. Half scholarships are available for attending the conference, no financial information required. Just select Individual Registration and enter the promo code HALF when you register.
- The Scholarship Fund also enables us to offer our “Bring your +1 for free” promotion. A loved one can accompany you to the conference for no additional cost, if needed, and provide important support throughout the day. Just be sure to type in the proper promo code when you register.
- CEU credits are available for social workers, as well as nurses and licensed mental health counselors. There is no additional fee for CEUs.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
|8:00-8:45AM||Registration and Explore Exhibits|
|10:45-11:30AM||Morning Break and Visit Exhibits|
|12:45-1:45PM||Lunch and Visit Exhibits|
Afternoon Break and Visit Exhibits
FREE on-site parking is available for all attendees.
Breakfast and lunch are included with your registration.
A year long household membership to Resolve New England is included with conference registration.
Babies and children are not permitted at this event.
Pre-event registration and special rates are available until 3:00 PM EST on Friday, November 1st. After this point, attendees may register on-site on Saturday, November 2nd.
1360 Worcester Street
Natick, MA - Massachusetts 01760
Nov 2, 2019 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EDT