BACON, BOURBON & BLUES
Saturday, April 6th from 3pm-6pm at The Centre, Home of Lexus Escondido
Bourbon samplings, bacon-themed dish tastings, and live blues music! Each attendee will receive a commemorative tasting glass.
Must be 21+ with valid photo ID to attend.
Sponsored by Lexus Escondido. Experience More. Experience Lexus Escondido.
1205 Auto Park Way
Escondido, CA 92029
PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY
Must be 21+ with valid photo ID to receive wristband.
Are you ready for some Bacon, Bourbon & Blues?! Join us at The Centre on April 6th from 3pm-6pm and have it all…sample incredible bacon dishes curated by Vintana’s award-winning executive chef, Deborah Scott, and savor some of the world’s best bourbons. Each attendee will receive a commemorative tasting glass. Plus local blues group, The Shenanigans, will have you jumpin’ from sampling station to sampling station!
-Complimentary valet will be available for all event guests. Guests will be directed to enter through the first level, main entrance of The Centre. Valet pickup will be located on the third level.
-Plan on being the DD? We got you covered with our Designated Driver Ticket which gives you MORE BACON!
- Explore all three levels at The Centre enjoying games & prizes, shopping our second level Shop Collection, and hanging with your friends inside the Lexus Lounge.
- All bourbons will be available at Vintana Wine + Dine’s bar. Vintana will also be offering a 10% discount off your entire meal when you show your event wristband. Reservations are encouraged, (760) 745-7777.
- Please don’t drink and drive. If you would like to utilize our Lexus Luxury Rental & Chauffeur Service for this event please contact (760) 690-2747 for more information.
- Limited tickets available.* Get yours today!
- This is a Rain or Shine event. There will be NO refunds.
*If available, tickets purchased at the door are an additional $10 each.
Items not permitted include, but are not limited to: Weapons of any kind (including knives, handguns, or blunt objects), alcohol, illegal drugs/substances or paraphernalia, glass containers, cans, hard sided/large coolers, large or oversized bags/backpacks, laser pointers, animals (except government certified service animals) and fireworks.